Get rid of hard water deposits with this showerhead and faucet cleaner
By mommaowls on February 20, 2014
Do you have any faucets or showerheads that are clogged with hard water deposits? Do they tend to spray in different directions instead of in a smooth flow? If so, try this super easy cleaning method. I tried it on a faucet that was spraying everywhere. I finally realized that it was clogged and tried this amazing trick. It really worked! Thanks to this blog post that I found on Pinterest.
You will need:
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup baking soda
- Ziploc plastic bag (either quart or gallon size)
- One twist tie
What to do:
1. Mix the baking soda and vinegar together in the bag. It will be very fizzy.
2. Place bag onto showerhead or faucet. Make sure that the faucet is sitting in the vinegar mixture.
3. Secure with a twist tie and let it sit for at least several hours or overnight.
4. Take off the baggie and try out your new, clean faucet!
Amber Tincher and Amy Leckrone
Co-founders of Camp Mommawatchi
Purchase at-home camp curriculum at www.campmommawatchi.com
More Like This
Recent Posts by mommaowls
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Kim Court
Most Popular on Home & Garden
Recent Comments on Home & Garden
By Tammy DeMel