Getting a Puppy for Christmas?
By Victoria from BHBH on December 22, 2012
DON'T DO IT. Look away from the kitty too!
See this cute puppy? This puppy has brought an amazing amount of joy to my life, as well as my husbands. She is a family member and our first furbaby.
Apart from the mass amounts of love she has given us, she has also:
- Cost us over between $3000 - $5000 dollars in vet bills, so far. (she is 3 in Feb)
- Has destroyed an entire living room set (Chair, Love Seat and Couch). First by piss, then by eating it.
- Has torn a hole into the wall deep to the Plywood.
- Ripped up carpet, stained carpet, made it really hard to get the smell of dog out of carpet.
- Has eaten glasses, lighters, shoes, things of sentimental value. etc.
- Barks like crazy when on the leash and sees another dog. (looks super aggressive, but it's just noise). Other dog and it's owner are not too pleased.
- Pulls on leashes, making it impossible just to relax and walk.
Read more at The Busy House Big Heart!
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Melissa Ford
Mom has a lot to check off her list this Summer, and Kellogg's cereal can help her get it done. How will you make the most of your Summer? Check out our blog posts as we share with you inspirational ideas for celebrating the moments of magic that will happen during this activity-filled time of year! PLUS enter for a chance to win as $100 Walmart gift card! Read more