GLUTEN-FREE BROWNIE TRIFLE
Today I'm sharing a super basic recipe. This is something I love to make when I have leftover brownies, broken brownies or even cake bits. A trifle is a great way to repurpose a dessert and is fun for the kids to make.
You don't HAVE to make this difficult. If you want to use boxed brownie and pudding mix and a jar of strawberry preserves go right on ahead. I've done it. No judgment here.
Trifle is an English dessert dish made from thick (or often solidified) custard, fruit, sponge cake (often soaked in sherry or other fortified wine), fruit juice or jelly, and whipped cream. These ingredients are usually arranged in layers. - Wikipedia
Quantity is dependent on what you have handy
- Dark Chocolate Brownies (or any brownie you love will do)
- Strawberry Chia Jam (or strawberry preserves)
- Dairy-Free Vanilla Pudding (or pudding of choice)
- Coconut Cream (or Whipped Cream)
- Layer ingredients in a bowl or glass