Go Away Gray With Cathy Beggan
By CynthiaRowlandLB on January 03, 2013
Cathy Beggan has developed over 20 all-natural products including Go Away Gray (as seen on Dr Oz) and Rise-N-Shine, a supplement that helps you “re-set” your morning clock to awake more refreshed, alert and alive. Cathy is also the founder and host of “So…You Think You Can Host?” radio show. This busy mother of three, lives in NYC. She has had many tv appearances featuring her line of products. Visit her site
Cathy’s Top 5 Health & Beauty Tips
1. To wake up more beautiful, sleep on your back – your head can weigh about 10 pounds and you won’t want to put that much weight on your face while being pressed into a pillow all night, which can cause wrinkles. Also, sleep with a satin pillowcase – by doing so, it’ll be better for your skin and your hair.
2. Sleep with your head elevated on 2 pillows – gravity will help with blood flow, which will help eliminate puffiness in the face, especially in the under eye areas.
3. Avoid “carb face” – stick to a high protein / low sugar dinner and your skin will look better in the morning.
4. By simply eating an avocado everyday, your face will appear less wrinkled and you could potentially look up to 8 years younger!
5. Avoid chocolate, red wine and coffee at night – not only do they upset the intestines but it also disturbs your sleep patterns. Instead, opt for a glass of water before bed, as an overnight’s sleep can leave you very dehydrated.
Cynthia Rowland - Facial Fitness Expert
More Like This
Recent Posts by CynthiaRowlandLB
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Melissa Ford
Mom has a lot to check off her list this Summer, and Kellogg's cereal can help her get it done. How will you make the most of your Summer? Check out our blog posts as we share with you inspirational ideas for celebrating the moments of magic that will happen during this activity-filled time of year! PLUS enter for a chance to win as $100 Walmart gift card! Read more
Most Popular on Health
By Melissa Ford
The Incomparable Christy Turlington Burns Will Premiere Sneak Peek of New Every Mother Counts Documentary at #BlogHer15
Recent Comments on Health