Goat Cheese Kits, Organic Seed Collections, Bare-Root Fruit Trees, Raised Beds ...
By Jeannie Hanson on November 30, 2013
I want to give special space to the last part of tomorrow's giveaway ... a collection of 10 organic seed packets in their own cute tin from Peaceful Valley Farm and Garden. I love seeds and tins, so I'm hooked. This would be a great item to win, and, an excellent present as well. There are 8 collections in all. (Check them all out: Edible Front Yard, Crafter's Delight, Grandma's Root Cellar and, more!)
"My First Garden, Easy Grow Classics"
While we're on the subject of Peaceful Valley ... here are some of the things I really like about them:
1. My friend Charlotte (Daffodil-Planter) Germane works there!
2. Trisha makes all manner of great videos on everything gardening.
3. They have bare-root fruit trees that will be shipped out in December and January. Most of them are $19.95. (I have a back fence with a slope. I want to terrace it and plant fruit trees along it! THIS year - before the end of February!
4. They have great resources for DIYers, like goat cheese kits.
Aurora, the goat, is the star of Trisha's goat milking/cheese making video!
5. M-braces Great raised bed system invented by a Woodland teacher. $99 for 4 braces. Just add lumber!
6. They have a large variety of frost protection products. While this may not seem the sexiest surprise under the tree (!), but, we are coming around to that season where frost snaps can take out your citrus or other marginal plants. And, smart, is sexy!
To see more of the prizes for the Give-Away, check out this post. There's still time to enter ... Give-Away closes tomorrow night!
More Like This
Recent Posts by Jeannie Hanson
Most Popular on BlogHer