Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014
By MJ Scott on January 01, 2014
Before I say hello to the new year I thought it would be fun to review some of the most memorable memories of 2013.
According to Facebook:
- Going to see Les Miserables with friends: it was for The Ex-Wive/Friend's b-day, she cried like a baby.
- Making the following family rule that we don't always follow but we try: I made a new family rule, from the time I get home from work until after dinner no tv no computer and no cell phones. Everyone seemed to handle it well except me....I was freaking out that I couldn't check my phone.
- Celebrating my puppies 10th birthday.
- This status: Tonight I had strawberry shortcake for dinner....it was my mothers day gift to myself
- Admitting I graduate high school 20 years ago.
- The loss of a dear friend.
- My 38th birthday and the 38 cupcakes my sister made me.
- Candy making with the family.
- My Engagement.
And the most popular post from 2013:
- I Am a Lazy Cook Part 2...Or More Freezer Meals.
- Casserole Freezer Meals ...The Not So Lazy Freezer Meals
- He Put a Ring On It
- Stocking, Garters and Corsets...Oh My
- Christmas Bookmarkers
My favorite moment was The Fiancee's (then The BF's) surprise proposal. Can I say I am still in shock about it.
Okay on to 2014.
I don't like resolutions but I love setting goals and I only have one big one for the new year. I want to learn to sew...yup I am shocking everyone by becoming more and more domestic.I just want to make a nice simple quilt for The BF The Fiancee and I. Do you think I can do that in 365 days?
What are your favorite memories form 2013?
What are your 2014 goals?
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer