Got A Minute?
By Jerrilynn on February 24, 2012
Here are a few tips to accomplish small tasks when you find yourself with a spare moment. I know...they are few and far between, but they do exist!
1. Sort through the junk drawer. Really, when is the last time you saw the bottom?
2. Clean out your purse. If nothing else, it should score you some spare change!
3. Sew on a button. You know, that shirt that's been sitting there for months for that one button?
4. Set out your clothes for the next day. It will only take a moment now but will save 15 minutes of morning confusion!
5. Pet your dog/cat. It will lower your blood pressure, bring joy to both of you, and repays their unconditional love.
6. Stretch. Stand up, reach for the ceiling and release all that tension. You'll immediately feel better for it.
7. Eat a piece of chocolate. Get those endorphins firing and you'll be ready to face the rest of the day!
8. Write out a postcard. If you're like me, there is always a list of people you need to touch base with. It doesn't always require a full-blown letter. Let them know you're thinking about them with a postcard.
9. Clean the bathroom mirror. It only takes that one minute and it always needs it!
10. Leave a treat on a coworker's desk. A chocolate kiss, a wildflower, their favorite tea...it will bring a smile to their face which will bring one to yours!
Now you have a few ideas on what to do with a spare moment. What are your ideas?
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Mom has a lot to check off her list this Summer, and Kellogg's cereal can help her get it done. How will you make the most of your Summer? Check out our blog posts as we share with you inspirational ideas for celebrating the moments of magic that will happen during this activity-filled time of year! PLUS enter for a chance to win as $100 Walmart gift card! Read more