Graham Cracker Ice Cream Sanwiches
Again, making use of the leftovers around my house. I originally intended for these to be a sandwich like the ones in the store, my idea quickly changed and I heard some cracking as I GENTLY pressed the ice cream on. No matter how you eat them - they rock!
|Layer number 1 - choose your goodies!|
|Adding the top layer|
1 9" pan.
9 Cinnamon Graham Cracker Rectangles
About 2 1/2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
Assorted chips for sprinkling - chocolate, peanut butter, whatever
Mini Marshmallows (optional)
1) Line your pan with cinnamon side of crackers face down. Place as close as possible.
2) Drizzle chocolate syrup over the bottom.
3) Sprinkle with chips and marshmallows to your liking.
4) Soften ice-cream a little bit. Put about 2 1/2 cups over the top.
5) Top with chips and syrup. Gently put grahams on top with cinnamon side out. Gently flatten.
6) Freeze for at least 1/2 hour.