Gratitude Linkup - Week of 1/19/14
By Life Breath Present on January 20, 2014
Participation in Laurel Regan's Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad, is a great place for me to spend some time each week.
Nothing can keep you in the moment like a dose of gratitude. Participation in the linkup gives me a place to be accountable to my gratitude. It's a way for me to publicly share this gratitude, as well.
With the gratitude linkup, I can take a moment, any moment in time, and really stop. Stop and say thanks to whatever powers that be, wherever my Higher Power might be lovingly watching and caring for me and my family.
So, here are the things I'm grateful for today:
- Awards and recognition.
- A registered business name for Hun.
- Enough knowledge and ability between Hun and I to venture into starting a business.
- A very healthy and chunky Baby Boy who's growing and learning all the time.
- Setting personal limits/boundaries and sticking to them. For my mental health.
- Asking for help.
- A network of supportive people, ready when I am.
- Meeting new people.
- Family togetherness.
- Full use of all my abilities.
- Established breastfeeding relationship.
- Loving others no matter their difficulties.
- Friendships far away.
- Learning patience.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!
Read more on Life Breath Present
More Like This
Recent Posts by Life Breath Present
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Lori Luna
Most Popular on Work/Life
Recent Comments on Work/Life