Gratitude Linkup - Week of 2/9/14
As I've been dealing with my father's health crisis, gratitude has been at the forefront of my mind. I've had immense gratitude for the smallest of things. Now that things are no longer critical, I have a little time to participation in Laurel Regan's Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad.
I'm so glad that this linkup exists and I can share with everyone a few of the bigger things I've been so grateful for these last couple weeks. Nothing keeps me in the moment like a dose of gratitude. Participation in the linkup gives me a place to be accountable to my gratitude.
So, here I am saying thanks to whatever powers that be, wherever my Higher Power might be lovingly watching and caring for me and my family.
A few of the things I'm grateful for today are:
- My father's health improvements.
- Advocating for my father's treatment towards recovery.
- Loving friends who support me.
- Family togetherness during times of crisis.
- Hun's full support, love, kindness, understanding, and love.
- Growth and the expression of love.
- Maintaining my health.
- Tact and strength.
- The joy Baby Boy brings to my life.
- Family watching and playing with Baby Boy as I handled my father's medical business.
- Beautiful sunsets.
- Kind, caring, sensitive, and options believing medical professionals.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!
Read more on Life Breath Present