Gratitude Linkup - Week of 6/22/14
By Life Breath Present on June 23, 2014
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I'm grateful for. There have been times when I've gotten stuck in negativity that I've done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what's beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan's Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I'm grateful for with others.
A few of the things I'm grateful for today are:
- A host of supplements that (hopefully) will aid in rectifying my ongoing eczema outbreak.
- Baby Boy's time here with us!!
- The great food processor my dad wasn't using and gifted to us! (endless possibilities)
- A relaxing weekend with my guys!
- Protein powder without harmful things for me to drink while breastfeeding.
- Continued food improvement discussions with Hun.
- Refreshing, Homemade "kool-aid" made with herbal teas!
- Automatic updates, virus protection, and computer backup to keep us running smoothly.
- Progress with a major project I'm doing!
- Baby Boy's quick grasp and proper use of signs for cookie (crackers), eat/food, and more.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!
If you'd like to read some of my other gratitude lists, check here.
Read more on Life Breath Present
More Like This
Recent Posts by Life Breath Present
Most Popular on BlogHer
Hearing your baby laugh is the most amazing sound. Discover why baby laughter is so important, your baby’s own Baby Laugh Index™, and much more at www.babylaughindex.com.BlogHer and Bright Starts™ asked 10 bloggers to share what kind of laugh their kids have and to try out one of these fun toys: the Jungle Fun Ball Climber™, the Hide 'n Spin Monkey™, or the 3-in-1 Step 'n Ride Lion™ . Check out their posts and learn how you could win one too! Read more
Most Popular on Food
Recent Comments on Food
By Mil grageas
By Kalyn Denny