Gratitude Linkup - Week of 6/8/14
By Life Breath Present on June 09, 2014
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I'm grateful for. There have been times when I've gotten stuck in negativity that I've done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what's beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan's Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I'm grateful for with others.
A few of the things I'm grateful for today are:
- A great day spent with my dad and mom.
- Baby Boy recovering from his fever (and that it was only teething).
- The continued emergence of Baby Boy's language skills.
- Allowing myself space and love, even in the midst of busy.
- Growth. As a woman, mother, and blogger.
- Tasty, cold, fresh cantaloupe!
- Accepting compliments and recognition.
- Lovingly, willingly, and freely giving love and support to another.
- Learning to sew on Hun's great machine! And creating these diapers!
- Lists. And Planning. And Dreaming.
- Clean, purified water!
- Baby Boy's toy mess. It tells me he's learning, occupying himself, and having fun!
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!
If you'd like to read some of my other gratitude lists, check here.
Read more from Life Breath Present
More Like This
Recent Posts by Life Breath Present
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Melissa Ford
Mom has a lot to check off her list this Summer, and Kellogg's cereal can help her get it done. How will you make the most of your Summer? Check out our blog posts as we share with you inspirational ideas for celebrating the moments of magic that will happen during this activity-filled time of year! PLUS enter for a chance to win as $100 Walmart gift card! Read more