Gratitude Linkup - Week of 7/13/14
By Life Breath Present on July 14, 2014
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I'm grateful for. There have been times when I've gotten stuck in negativity that I've done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what's beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan's Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I'm grateful for with others.
A few of the things I'm grateful for today are:
- Being excited about our search for a home and the possibility of designing/decorating said home!
- A splash of rain last week.
- Seeing the effects certain foods have on my skin.
- Being open and willing to make changes for the better.
- Talking things over with Hun and agreeing on a "loose" plan.
- Looking forward to the future, while remaining present in the now.
- An unexpected goodie box, just because.
- The freedom of choice, whether big or small, life sustaining or pleasurable.
- Fans and Air Conditioning to keep us cooler on the hot days of summer.
- Books, libraries, and the ability to read and comprehend.
- Sharing the joy of books and reading with Baby Boy.
- A beautiful, sunny day to celebrate my niece's birthday with family!
- The ability to recite months of medical information during a new crisis.
- Hun's understanding and support in my need to return to my dad's bedside in the hospital.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!
If you'd like to read some of my other gratitude lists, check here.
Read more from Life Breath Present
More Like This
Recent Posts by Life Breath Present
Most Popular on BlogHer
Mom has a lot to check off her list this Summer, and Kellogg's cereal can help her get it done. How will you make the most of your Summer? Check out our blog posts as we share with you inspirational ideas for celebrating the moments of magic that will happen during this activity-filled time of year! PLUS enter for a chance to win as $100 Walmart gift card! Read more
Most Popular on Work/Life
Recent Comments on Work/Life
By Jan Wilberg