Gratitude Linkup - Week of 8/17/14
By Life Breath Present on August 18, 2014
One of the best ways to have perspective, for me, is to remember the things I'm grateful for. There have been times when I've gotten stuck in negativity that I've done a quick gratitude list (in my head or with another) and started on the path of releasing that negativity. Gratitude lists help me to remember what's beautiful and to remain present in my life.
Each week, Laurel Regan's Gratitude linkup over at Alphabet Salad is a way for me to share a few of the things I'm grateful for with others.
A few of the things I'm grateful for today are:
- Clean, open, lighted rest stops.
- An afternoon free to nap with Hun as Baby Boy spent time with his grandma and a cousin.
- Home cooked, tasty Puerto Rican foods.
- My little family's fun while traveling.
- Shea moisture to address my hands.
- A lovely evening walk for hours in Hun's home town.
- Beautiful weather.
- Stream play at a wonderful state park.
- Recognizing signs of my depression and addressing it quickly.
- Great conversations with Hun about news events and viewpoints.
- In-laws who really are accepting and supportive.
- Safe, uneventful driving this weekend.
- Having family to visit.
- Baby Boy's learning of new words and skills.
- Baby Boy's love.
Do you do a gratitude list? How about joining us and writing your own!
If you'd like to read some of my other gratitude lists, check here.
Read more from Life Breath Present