Gratitude Monday: What Do you Trust?
By playful karen on July 31, 2012
What Do You Trust?
I think today I will do a list. (I trust that a list will be a good vehicle to talk about what I trust!)
- I TRUST… that every day offers an opportunity to start again. Reboot, refresh, start anew.
- I TRUST… that I have always been taken care of, and that I always will be. This doesn’t necessarily mean that all of my ‘wildest dreams’ will be realized, but that my basic needs are met, and met abundantly when I look at the rest of the world.
- I TRUST… that the better my attitude is, the better my results are.
- I TRUST… that the more I can be a role model for my daughter around the benefit of leading a life of compassion and service, the more likely it is that she will take it in.
- I TRUST…that the role model ‘thing’ goes for all types of ways of being that I would wish for my daughter… healthy eating, taking physical exercise, not being driven by an overly consumptive lifestyle.
- I TRUST… that the level of love that I can generate for myself is reflected in the feelings of love I feel for others. I believe it is challenging to love others when I don’t love myself.
- I TRUST… that there is a benevolent force that is guiding life. I will sometimes refer to this as ‘God’, sometimes as ‘Universal Love Intelligence’, sometimes as ‘Mother Nature.’ I am not diligent about what name it is given, but I TRUST it is there.
- I TRUST… my life is unfolding just as it should.
- I TRUST… that many things will seem much clearer as I continue to get older. I TRUST in the wisdom that comes with age.
What Do You Trust?
Stay Playful,Playful Karen
*Questions provided by Cafe Gratitude and their daily ‘Question of the Day’ program that helps facilitate ‘clear and present’ employees at their amazing Cafes.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Save time, money and space with the FoodSaver® Vacuum Sealing System! AND it keeps food fresh up to 5x longer! Read our bloggers' experiences with the FoodSaver® System and see why you should get one for your home. Plus get a chance to win $100 Visa gift card! Read more