1. I finished a sock. Yay sock!
And I've already cast on and knit half an inch on the second sock. Maybe I'll actually finish this one before Easter this year.
2. The fake husband got a hole in last year's Christmas socks. Sigh. That means darning is in my future.
3. The fake husband got me a set of Knit Picks options in harmony wood. So purty.
4. I thought they were so pretty that I ordered myself a set of their Harmony dp needles.
5. I got a gift certificate to a LYS. Yay! I get to buy squishy yarn. :)
Did you get any knitting done during the holidays? Did you get gifted anything knitty?