VanCity Xmas Partay
By Terra Atrill on December 01, 2009
What you need to know...
- When: Sunday, December 6th, 4-6pm
- Where: Tempest Steakhouse, 2470 Main Street
- Cost: free, with donation*
- Anticipated imagery: intimate and candid conversations; prizes; cocktails and yummy treats; women; congratulations on successfully raising food, items and funds for charity; and tweeting, "I'm going out with the girls." Not having to entertain anyone's husband's boss, wear Spanx, or bake. You.
Why yes, I did say free.
Bring your saucy self down to Tempest with items for the Vancouver Food Bank, Coats for Kids, unwrapped (new) presents for Toys for Tots, or a donation receipt or cheque for Covenant House or the SPCA, and you're free to enjoy the free-flowing wine (until it stops flowing) and scrumptious appies that Tempest serves up, just for us.
And prizes, I there would be prizes, too.
Yup. We've got prizes from Panty by Post, Miss Manifesto, Tungsten Rings, and a gift card from online adult retailer Eden Fantasys. How do you win? You RSVP by leaving a comment below, you come, and you donate - prizes will be award randomly.
This can't happen without you (and others).
Without the help of the newly-opened, already hopping Tempest Steakhouse (our event sponsor and provider of ambiance, appies and all-around good times), our prize sponsors and our wine providers, Lulu B, we wouldn't have the facilities or faculties to organize this get-together.
Without you and your donations, we won't be able to bask in each other's company, while doing good for a number of Vancouver charities.
So, do you wanna come? We can only allow 50 into this party, so officially RSVP by leaving a comment on Terra (aka Zoeyjane)'s post.
* Tempest's normal (extremely awesome) pricing applies to anyone who doesn't bring a donation, and to those who would prefer to order off-menu or stay after 6pm. Try their sliders. They're amazing.
Recent Posts by Terra Atrill
Most Popular on BlogHer
There’s no better vehicle to bring the family together than the Chevy Traverse. It’s the ultimate family vehicle, and the inspiration behind the tales that these bloggers are sharing about those special moments spent with their families. Check out the posts to see just how different, and, in many ways, the same, family time is nowadays as compared to when the bloggers were younger. Read more
Most Popular on BlogHer
Recent Comments on BlogHer
By Jenee D
Switch to mobile view.