Gumball machine teacher gift
Idea submitted by Denise of Buckhead, GA
Looking for a cute teacher gift? This gumball machine, filled with your teacher’s favorite candy, makes a great gift, and it also doubles as a “sweet” decoration for her desk.
You will need:
- 1 big clay pot
- 1 very small clay pot
- 2 clay pot saucers
- 1 glass bowl (be sure the saucer can fit over the top of this)
- Red spray paint
- Epoxy (Gorilla brand)
1. Glue the big clay pot to one of the pot saucers. Then, glue the very small pot to the other saucer.
2. Spray paint the pots and saucers. I also sprayed them in the inside too.
3. After it dries, glue the glass bowl onto the upside down pot and saucer.
4. Tie ribbon into a bow at the base of bowl.
Fill with candy and enjoy!
Amber Tincher and Amy Leckrone
Co-founders Camp Mommawatchi