By Denise Tanton on April 07, 2010
Comments matter and everyone has questions about comments...
- How do you get more comments?
- Do you answer comments by email or within the comments?
- Is it rude to leave your url in a comment on someone's blog?
- Do you delete comments you don't like? Do you have a comment policy on your blog to help manage trolls?
- Do you comment on other people's blogs often enough?
- Should you join initiatives like IComLeavWe to help you leave more comments - and get more comments.
Leave a comment - about comments!
ADD A COMMENT
Recent Posts by Denise
The enamel of baby teeth and new adult teeth is vulnerable to damage. Help protect your child’s teeth for years to come by using ProNamel 6-12 Years Toothpaste. Read our bloggers' posts and see you should start your kids with using ProNamel 6-12 Years Toothpaste plus get a chance to win $100! Read more