HAWMC - Day 19 - 5 Dinner Guests
By wendiw80 on April 19, 2012
5 Dinner Guests. Who are 5 people you’d love to have dinner with (living or deceased) and why?
I don't know who to choose because it depends on what I'm trying to do. What if I want to have a fun, wild dinner? It'd be different than if I had a serious, want to learn dinner. Or maybe not - maybe it could be both. So let's see - who would I invite to dinner? I think I'd like to ask someone from each area of interest that I have.
1. Sports Guy - Dabo Swinney to ask him wtf is going on. Haha, just kidding. But seriously, I would like to ask a sports person to come to dinner... So who would it be??? Bear Bryant. No, I'm not an Alabama fan, but he is such a legendary coach, it'd be kind of cool to talk to him and relive the glory days at Alabama.
2. Clemson Person - R.C. Edwards, former President of Clemson University. He LOVED Clemson. He had so much fun as President there and I've heard stories of how he would rush the field with the students. I think he'd be kind of fun to talk to.
3. Spiritual Leader - Gandhi. The way that he dedicated his life to his people, and gave so much of himself for the freedom for his people is pretty amazing to me. He led a life of selfless devotion. I think it'd be pretty cool to see what he is like.
4. Runner - Kara Goucher - I know that she has struggled with self doubt in her life so it'd be neat to her more about her. I read an article on her in Runner's World where she felt like her mentality is what held her back sometimes. I totally relate to that. So it'd be cool to hear what she has to say about it.
5. Author - Marianne Williamson. She'd be another spiritual leader but I could have 2! I think I would ask her a lot of questions and ask for a lot of advice. She is amazing.
So that's my list.
Who would you invite?
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Nate Berkus brings his celebrated style to LG’s premium line of kitchen appliances. See how our bloggers incorporated this style with with just a few simple tweaks. Enter "My Kitchen Needs Nate" contest for a chance to win an ultimate dream kitchen. Read more