Healthy Chocolate Mousse
By livinglearningeating on December 05, 2011
This chocolate mousse is so delicious.
Especially topped with frozen raspberries and some not-very-sweet cereal (or crumbled Knaecke) to cut the sweetness.
It really seems impossible that it could possibly be as healthy (and easy to make) as it is. And yet...
* 1 packet of chocolate Greens 8000 (I suppose you could use any chocolate-flavored green drink mix, or protein powder, but why mess with something that's so good and so healthy?)
* 1 container of plain yogurt (or greek yogurt, then skip step one)
* Toppings of choice (frozen berries, nuts/seeds, nut butters, and simple cereals are good starting points, but you can have as much fun with it as you want!)
1) Strain the yogurt - line a sieve with a cheesecloth, then pour the yogurt in and let it sit for 15 to 30 minutes, depending on desired thickness of the mousse.
2) Mix in the packet of chocolate greens 8000.
3) Top with desired toppings (or eat it plain - it's tasty enough). Enjoy. :)
Do you want to try this for NaNeFoMo?
Check out my blog!
More Like This
Recent Posts by livinglearningeating
Most Popular on BlogHer
Hearing your baby laugh is the most amazing sound. Discover why baby laughter is so important, your baby’s own Baby Laugh Index™, and much more at www.babylaughindex.com.BlogHer and Bright Starts™ asked 10 bloggers to share what kind of laugh their kids have and to try out one of these fun toys: the Jungle Fun Ball Climber™, the Hide 'n Spin Monkey™, or the 3-in-1 Step 'n Ride Lion™ . Check out their posts and learn how you could win one too! Read more
Most Popular on Food
Recent Comments on Food
By Mil grageas
By Kalyn Denny