One of my favourite sides to make is not only super easy and delicious, but healthy, too. This time of year, the fresh corn is at its best – so get it while you can!
You can throw these on the grill for 15 minutes, as written, if you’d rather, but this particular recipe is for the oven. So you can make your Bourbon Smoked Paprika-Lime Corn on the Cob rain or shine.
*note* Regular smoked paprika is fine to use, but I prefer the bourbon smoked, and highly recommend it.
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika (or plain smoked paprika)
– Sea Salt
– Husked and cleaned Ears of Fresh Corn, as many as needed for your guests
– 1 or 2 limes, cut into wedges
– Aluminum foil
OPTIONAL: Cilantro, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400F, and prepare squares of foil large enough to wrap securely around each ear of corn.
2. Place each washed and husked ear of corn onto a square of foil.
3. Squeeze wedges of lime generously over each ear of corn.
4. Sprinkle a bit of sea salt on each ear of corn.
5. Generously dust each ear of corn with Smoked Paprika, then roll each ear up tightly with foil, being careful not to rip foil.
6. Place all ears on a cookie sheet to catch any drips, then place in oven for at least 20 minutes.
7. Unwrap and serve! Dust with Cilantro, if desired.
Even without butter, and at only 125 calories per LARGE ear of corn, they are anything but bland. Lots of flavour, natural sweetness, and perfect for Summer(or any time!).
For more recipes, workouts, and fitness/health/wellness tips, visit www.YellowTurtleFitness.com