Healthy Dinner Recipes Which Can Be Cooked in 30 Minutes
By cookinwithsylviadewy on August 25, 2014
I am a working lady and mother of two small kids. My husband is usually out for business tours. It’s my entire responsibility to take care of health of my little two kids and serve them something which is quite nutritious and scrumptious.
At dinner time I always think of cooking something which is easy to cook and delicious. I try to do a little bit of meal planning ahead of time and prepare something in advance for the dinner. This weekend while browsing internet for some new recipes, I came across these three easy dinner recipes which can be cooked in just 30 minutes.
Let me discuss these three healthy dinner recipes which we can cook in just 30 minutes.
Lemon-Parmesan Salmon Pasta
Recipe Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 15min | Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper and milk
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel and lemon juice
- 1 -lb. boneless, skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Parmesan
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 box (7.5 oz.) frozen asparagus spears, thawed and cut into 1 inch pieces
Try to make this light and fresh pasta recipe with salmon for dinner which is quite healthy and tasty to eat.Want to try this at home read the full recipe instructions at Knorr.com.
Chicken & Broccoli Teriyaki
Recipe Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 20 min
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Rice
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups water
- 1 box (10 oz.) thawed frozen broccoli florets [or 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets]
This chicken & broccoli teriyaki is another healthy and easy dinner recipe which can be prepared just within 30 minutes. This is quite favorite among Japanese and can be prepared with broccoli which gives it a burst of color together with chicken which is enriched with protein.Want to try this at home read the full recipe instructions at Knorr.com.
Turkey Sausage Tacos
Total Time: 30 min | Prep Time: 15min | Cooking Time: 15 min
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 carrot, grated
- 3 scallions, chopped (white and green parts separated)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ancho chile powder, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 1/4 pounds turkey sausage, casings removed
- 12 hard taco shells
- 1 mango, cubed
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
First step for cooking this dish is to let the oven heat at 325 degrees F and next heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Read rest of the cooking methods at Foodnetwork.
I hope the readers especially the busy moms are surely going to try these three 30 minutes’ dinner recipes at home.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Lean Cuisine believes that women should be valued for their accomplishments as opposed to their weight/appearance. Lean Cuisine's new brand campaign Feed Your PhenomenalTM reflects its new brand purpose: to feed the greatness in every woman. Check out our bloggers' posts and see how they measure their true worth plus learn how you could win a $100. Read more