Fall Accessory Trends: Can You Tell the High-End from the Low-End?
By InspireNCelebr8 on September 23, 2013
Featured Member Post
Just because you want to wear the latest fashion trends and styles doesn’t mean you need to spend a fortune. Now that we're transitioning into autumn, it's a perfect time to talk fall accessory trends. This edition of High-End vs Affordable Fashion features three fabulous fall accessory trends, including stacked-heeled, knee-high boots, gold chain link necklaces, and color-blocked envelope clutches.
High-End Fall Accessory Trends
1. Maison Martin Margiela Knee High Leather Boots ($1050): Reminiscent of 1970s glamour, stacked-heeled, knee-high boots are coming back this season as one of the sexiest fall accessory trends out there. Cool contours and a blocky curved heel lend a contemporary look to these sleek leather boots from Maison Martin Margiela. In one of fall's hottest hues (oxblood), these leather boots feature round toes and are easy to pull-on, making these stunning boots the perfect shoes to take you from day to night during fall and winter.
2. MIJA Chain Link Necklace ($658): Although gold chain link necklaces might be a fall accessory trend this year, this elegant necklace is a timelessly radiant design that will surely become one of your prized possessions for years to come. Featuring 18k gold vermeil and oval links in various sizes, this necklace is both on-trend and classic simultaneously.
3. Fendi Color-Blocked Leather Clutch ($950): Color blocking has been a popular fashion trend for the past few seasons, and it's still on-trend for fall. Gorgeous color blocking with an understated juxtaposition of textures elevates the sophistication of this structured Fendi envelope clutch rendered in rich calfskin and trimmed with logo-etched hardware.
Affordable Fall Accessory Trends
4. Lord & Taylor Leather Knee-High Boots ($179): Polished and classic, these chic boots exclusively from Lord & Taylor are a wardrobe essential for fall and winter. Featuring luxurious leather, a daring stacked heel, and a gorgeous silhouette, these boots boast timeless style.
5. Ben Amun Gold Chain Link Necklace ($345): Ben-Amun jewelry is often characterized as “wearable art” -- bold, interesting and statement-making. This dynamic, high-polished 24k gold plated chain link necklace will quickly become your go-to piece of jewelry all season long.
6. BCBGMaxAzria Color-Blocked Envelope Clutch ($80): Color outside the lines with a little mod madness when you accent your next ensemble with this gorgeous BCBGMaxAzria Color-Blocked Envelope Clutch. This fabulous clutch will take you from the office to a night out on the town in style.
Inspirations & Celebrations
More Like This
Recent Posts by InspireNCelebr8
Most Popular on BlogHer