By JessicaPelasky on March 01, 2014
How to do jazz up carrots? That’s a huge question, right? We’re always told to eat plenty of veggies, but sometimes carrots tend to be rather boring. Not now. :) This recipe really makes carrots taste AMAZING. You can smell them a mile away and everyone will love them! :) ENJOY!
- 2 c carrots (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 c water
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp butter
- zest of 1 orange
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Combine carrots and water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer until carrots are tender.
- Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Cook 1-2 minutes or until carrots are glazed; stir frequently.