Hot Eats in San Diego!
When you think about your choice in restaurants, are you an adventurer or do you stick to the “tried and true”? If you chose the latter, you might want to consider switching it up! For all of you BlogHer fans visiting after the conference, here’s a quick look at the newest eateries in the hood:
1. PrepKitchen – Beginning with one booming restaurant in La Jolla, the owner recently opened the newest location in Del Mar. The third location in Little Italy is set to open sometime towards the end of the year. Uber trendy and uber delicious.
2. The Joint – It’s new to Ocean Beach and has already impressed the locals who are notorious for liking things “just the way they were”! This pub features a rotating menu and stellar drinks. Stop off here before heading down to the waves.
3. Sabuku Sushi – Unbelievably, it’s the only sushi restaurant on Adams Avenue that has a full menu! This hot spot features all-night happy hours several times a week and always pulls a great crowd.
4. Stone Company Store: No, the new restaurant location hasn’t been unveiled yet, but Stone Brewery’s Company Store in South Park is a great place to drop by when in need of some fine tasting craft brew. Drop by Stone’s Bistro in Escondido for a full fermentation experience.
5. Flying Pig Pub and Kitchen: Also located in North County, this Oceanside gem is also a brew house rocking salads, appetizers and entrees. It’s likely to give the community of Oceanside what they’ve always wanted: their own version of Pizza Port!
Now take our advice and choose one of these great new finds to try out this weekend. Be sure to tell us what you think!