How to make chicken and shrimp Alfredo?
This is probably one of the easiest and simple recipe for any busy weekday dinner. Chicken and shrimps cooked in authentic Italian sauce called Alfredo. I generally use chicken leftovers to make this recipe real quick and easy and this recipe is one of my favorite recipe and my kids eat it without making any fuss out of it.
For this particular Alfredo & chicken recipe I am using shredded roasted chicken, you can also fry or roast some chicken breast pieces if you want. This recipe is really creamy and flavorsome. And additionally it is really easy to make and it’s quite appetizing too. In fact you can easily make this recipe for lunch too.
Ideally I prefer making sauces at home but when I am in rush I always look for some tasty alternatives which are easy to make and get. One of such product is Knorr Pasta Alfredo flavor. The product is quite reasonable i.e. $1 each for single package and a single package can serve up to 4 handsome servings easily. If you check online, you will find amazon give really nice offers on these packages. Nevertheless I made this recipe with Knorr pasta package and I was fully satisfied when it comes to flavor and taste.
You can add veggies like spinach, tomatoes, corns, olives etc. to make this recipe even tastier. One more thing which I liked about this product is you don’t have to buy pasta and sauce separately, so I believe this package is great for the people who lives alone for living or for students etc. I can’t wait further so let’s start cooking this quick and easy recipe –
This recipe can serve up to 4 servings
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 package Knorr Pasta Sides – Alfredo
- ½ lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ lb. cooked/roasted chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, or chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- ½ tsp. Italian Seasoning
- ½ tsp. garlic bread seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh chopped basil or parsley, for garnishing
- Prepare Knorr Pasta package – Alfredo according to the instructions given on the package, at the end, stirring in tomatoes and spinach during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
- Now take a nonstick skillet pan on a medium heat, add butter, and once butter is melted add mince garlic cook until it fragrance, cook shrimps stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes. Add Italian seasoning, garlic bread seasoning and turn off the heat.
- Now stir cooked shrimps, chicken pieces into the hot pasta. Later sprinkle with cheese. Garnish it with fresh basil or parsley.
Simple recipe isn’t it? If you don’t like chicken and shrimps together, you can always make this recipe separately with chicken or with shrimps as per your wish and likings. I hope you have enjoyed this easy recipe, if you have any query or doubts please comment below. Take care!
More Like This
Recent Posts by cookinwithsylviadewy
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Food
Recent Comments on Food