How many beauty products do you need?
I asked myself this question the other day and wondered. I started to make a list of my “must haves” and “indulgences.”
- Eye cream
- Wonder Woman Serum (I’m getting older…)
- SPF (You should use EVERDAY)
- Lip Balm
Indulgences: (for others – not me)
- Eye Shadow (minimum of 3)
- Eye liner
- Illuminator (cheeks, eyebrow bone)
- Lip Liner
- Lip Stick
- Skin Elixir
I went to Sephora the other night and picked up a couple necessities (see pic). I understand these might be indulgences for others, but not me. Once you get used to a regimen, it becomes second nature, and “my way” of course is not your way; however, occasionally I like to travel down other people’s highway.
Whatever your regimen may be, the only thing I must impress upon you is SPF (everyday). Use it right after your moisturizer (even if your moisturizer has a standard SPF 15 in it). You might think you look great today, but I can guarantee you, you will not look great in the near future without the use of SPF!
The products I just can’t live without: (not in any particular order)
- Lancome LaBase Pro (makeup primer)
- Bobbi Brown Foundation (long-wear even finish spf 15)
- Diorshow Maximizer (lash plumping serum)
- Lancome Mascara (Hypnose)
- Caudalie (beauty elixir)-LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
- Naked eye shadow palette
- Sexy Mother Pucker (lip gloss)
- Clinique (quickliner for eyes)
That’s a lot of products! The key is to use whatever you want. Just make sure you look “natural” walking out the door (not as if you are auditioning for the circus).
I would love to hear back from you guys. Tell me what products you love, hate, and can’t live without. Tell me what you think about “looks.”
Is there such a thing as a “natural beauty?” Are looks skin-deep? If you answered yes to both of those questions, remember that everyone is a natural beauty, because looks are skin deep.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...