How To Save Money With Coupons!!
By SavingwithSaveOne on May 10, 2011
People ask me, how do you get things for free? well, I'm going to tell you how I do it so you can too.
If you want to get things for Free or at a steep discount, there are certain things that you need to make habits, apart of your daily/weekly routine such as
- Buy Sunday Papers for the Coupon inserts, never miss a week. Subscribe for the Sunday only paper to save more money.
- Check any Free papers you receive on your door step for coupons, usually they are a promotion and they use coupons to get you interested.
- Stay up to date by checking next weeks sale papers early such as CVS every thursday at www.cvs.com/weeklyad , Pathmark/Stop & Shop on thursdays to plan ahead for your shopping trip. Also, you can sign up to receive emails from Walgreens and view next weeks paper on friday, requires sign up. You can even check online on thursday or fridays to view what will be in the sunday's coupon.
- Check online deal saving blogs daily, such as www.hip2save.com or www.centsablemomma.com for the latest deals.
- Check www.freestufftimes.com daily for Free Samples to receive by mail.
- Find out your store's coupon doubling policy, if they double coupons up to 99 cents then anything 99 cents and under on your coupon will double, possibly making your purchase Free, depending on the item.
- Shop around at different stores for the best deals such as Pathmark/Shoprite/StopandShop/Foodtown/Ctown/APFresh/EagleSupermarket/Seabras/CVS/Walgreens/RiteAid/DuaneReade (some of these stores are only on the East Coast). Most of them have their weekly circular online for you to view so you don't have to go from store to store to find the best deals.
- Check your store's clearance shelves and use your coupons too. Imagine an item that's 50% off and your coupon is doubled, you could get free items this way.
More Like This
Recent Posts by SavingwithSaveOne
Most Popular on BlogHer
Save time, money and space with the FoodSaver® Vacuum Sealing System! AND it keeps food fresh up to 5x longer! Read our bloggers' experiences with the FoodSaver® System and see why you should get one for your home. Plus get a chance to win $100 Visa gift card! Read more
Most Popular on Money
Recent Comments on Money
By Just Beet It