How-To Tuesday: Lemon-Pepper and Dill Salmon
By adancersliveit on July 29, 2014
Helloooo there! Welcome to another “How-To Tuesday”!
Today I’m showing you how to make my all-time favorite salmon recipe. It’s so easy and is incredibly delicious!!
You could also try grilling this, but I can’t vouch for the results. If you do try it, I’d love to hear how it turned out!
Lemon-Pepper and Dill Salmon
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 14-15 min
- Total Time: 20 min
4 (4-5 oz) pieces of frozen or fresh salmon portions (I get mine in the big frozen pack from the grocery store)
A few sprays of olive oil cooking spray (or olive oil)
Lemon Pepper seasoning (I use McCormick)
Fresh or dried dill (I use Spice Islands)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. If using frozen salmon, make sure it is completely thawed and place each piece on a foil-lined cookie sheet.
2. Spray each piece of salmon with cooking spray or drizzle with a little olive oil and make sure top of piece is covered.
3. Now take the lemon pepper seasoning and shake a good amount on each piece, just to coat the top.
4. Repeat with the dill weed.
5. Place the salmon in the oven for about 14-15 min. You’ll know it’s done when you pierce the flesh and it’s pale pink color and/or it’s flaky.
6. Dig in and enjoy!
More Like This
Recent Posts by adancersliveit
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Food