I Cannot Live Without My Mini Keurig
By jubilee on January 03, 2012
1. I can make one cup at at time. Obviously, Kuerig has cornered the market on the one cup at at time market. I am all for it. I don't need a pot of coffee. Though, I pass no judgement for those of you who do. Please, for the sake of the rest of us, indulge. ;)
I think I love coffee more for the aromatic benefits, the cream and sugar sweetener and the routine of it than anything else. Is that so wrong, I ask?
2. When I do have more than one cup a day, I can change flavors easily. Raspberry chocolate truffle for one cup and green tea for the second.
3. And speaking of other hot drinks . . . My kids don't know it yet, but I can make hot chocolate with my new Keurig. I'll whip out that little gem of a treat on a special day sometime soon. It's even easier than the packets and the microwave technique.
4. There's hardly any commitment. I recently discovered that some flavors come in three packs. I can try a new flavor and not feel like I am obligated to make an entire bag.
5. Dunkin Donuts coffee. Yes, they have DD coffee in K-cups. Hey, America runs on it.
6. I can always find great deals online. Try Coffee Outlaw.
7. The machine stores away easily. Sure, this can probably be said by anyone who owns a coffee maker. But that doesn't make it any less convenient for Keurig owners. And space (or not taking up too much of it) is a deal breaker in my obsecenely small apt.
8. I don't generally like bold roast coffee, but I found that by brewing 2 cups of coffee from the same K cup, mixing them and then making iced coffee from it turns out pretty good.
9. The prices on K-cups may be more expensive per cup, but they have come down in price over the last couple of years. That is something to be joyful about.
10. I no longer have such a great urge to splurge on coffee house coffee. I get a great java brew right at home without the price tag.
(This is not a sponsored post. I just love my Keurig!)
Counting it all coffee lover's joy,
<a href="http://www.mylivesignature.com/" target="_blank"><img src="http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/85702/notesofjubilee/d2c104403d9c50348b9f1a8c992ee09f.png" border="0" /></a>
More Like This
Recent Posts by jubilee
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Melissa Ford
Mom has a lot to check off her list this Summer, and Kellogg's cereal can help her get it done. How will you make the most of your Summer? Check out our blog posts as we share with you inspirational ideas for celebrating the moments of magic that will happen during this activity-filled time of year! PLUS enter for a chance to win as $100 Walmart gift card! Read more
Most Popular on Food
Green & Black's Organic Chocolate Reviews & Sweepstakes
We placed Green & Black’s Organic Chocolate to the test! Check out these delicious chocolate recipes and recreate them using exceptional, fairtrade ingredients. Plus get a chance to win $100 cash equivalent and a chocolate prize pack.