I Have Been Busted by the Bad Luck Detective!
By Darcie on June 26, 2012
Suzie Ivy the Bad Luck Detective has challenged fellow bloggers to share ten things about themselves.
As I sit ready to write this my palms are sweaty, there is a big light looking down on me, and I feel chained to the computer. My heart is racing because what I am to tell you is bad. Very Bad!
So if you don’t want the gory details look away now or you may be brought in for questioning at a later date. I’m taking a deep breath and without my lawyer present I am sharing ten things that you may not know about me.
1) I have a thing for the boys in blue and have been known to give them a wink a time or two
2) I had a fake id when I was sixteen and was known to use it
3) Hair metal is my first love
4) I have been known to dance to Bollywood music and do the light bulb
5) Organized religion and I don’t jive well together
6) I danced the night away in Havana at a street party and learned some smooth moves
7) Zurich was where I made friends over beer and schnitzel
8) I lost my bikini top in the waves in Rio San Juan
9) My tailbone never recovered from a jet ski incident in the Bahamas and I always need to sit on a cushion just before it rains
10) I try to live life with an open heart but sometimes it is much easier to guard it
Phew! I got all of that off my chest and now I am a sweaty mess! Susie really knows how to pull the good stuff out of me. I think I need a stiff drink!
More Like This
Recent Posts by Darcie
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Humor
Recent Comments on Humor
By Lisa Walters
By Love Tokens