InstantPot Goodness : Dessert Risotto
My big Christmas gift this year was an electric pressure cooker. Sounds boring? Hardly boring at all. In fact, my Instant Pot is absolutely AMAZING! I use this appliance almost daily. It has changed the way I cook.
This thing is so versatile and I love being able to set it and walk away without the worry associated with having a pot on an open flame on the cooktop. I want to share a very simple pressure cooker recipe especially for the Instant Pot. It is a dessert risotto. This dessert is not too sweet, and is especially easy to make.
- 4 cups non-dairy milk
- 1 3/4 cups risotto rice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 20 ounce can of pineapple
- 1/4 cup candied ginger, diced or cut into small pieces dash of rum extract
- Place all of the above items into InstantPot.
- Press the “Manual” button and adjust time to 12 minutes.