It pains me to see them leave
I usually bake 2-3 times a week. We don't always eat everything I bake. Often, we taste a couple of cookies or a cupcake or 2, or 3....but we often sample things. I say 'we' but I am talking about ME! The Hubbs would be down to eating whatever I made and however much I made of it. I have such a horrible sweet tooth that I often crave different things throughout the week.
- 1 can seamless crescent rolls
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- With your hand mixer, beat sugar, cream cheese and vanilla together until smooth in a medium sized bowl.
- Unroll the crescent roll sheet. Stretch dough out slightly. It should be in the shape of a rectangle.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top of the crescent sheet, leaving a gap at the edge about 1/2 inch.
- Sprinkle your chocolate chips on top of cream cheese.
- Roll the crescent sheet up tightly and wrap in cling wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- When chilled preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Slice the crescent roll into 1/4" slices. Bake on prepared cookie sheet for 12 -14 minutes until crescent roll appears golden brown.
- Transfer to wire rack.
- Eat warm or room temperature.