By Scrumptiouz on September 12, 2013
Here is our today’s recipe for Italian Cheesecake.
Ingredients for Italian Cheesecake:
- 500g ricotta cheese
- 5 eggs
- 100g sugar
- Zest of a small lemon finely grated
- A splash of sweet anise liqueur
- Icing sugar
Here are the easy steps to make Italian Cheesecake:
- Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F.
- Mix all the ingredients together until they form a smooth and uniform whole.
- Grease the round pie pan.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pie pan
- Bake it for about 45 minutes or until completely set and golden brown on top.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Allow it to cool before serving.
- The pie will deflate a bit as it cools which is perfectly normal.
Serve the sweet and tasty Italian Cheesecake with tea.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Skyscape is the perfect shoe for the active woman who is always on the go, walking to work or to meet her friends. With its wide range of colors and flexibility, Skyscape can match any outfit, making it a great option for packing for long trips. Our bloggers recently took their new Skyscapes for a spin. See what they thought and how you can win a YourReebok Custom card to get your own pair! Read more