By Scrumptiouz on September 12, 2013
Here is our today’s recipe for Italian Cheesecake.
Ingredients for Italian Cheesecake:
- 500g ricotta cheese
- 5 eggs
- 100g sugar
- Zest of a small lemon finely grated
- A splash of sweet anise liqueur
- Icing sugar
Here are the easy steps to make Italian Cheesecake:
- Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F.
- Mix all the ingredients together until they form a smooth and uniform whole.
- Grease the round pie pan.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pie pan
- Bake it for about 45 minutes or until completely set and golden brown on top.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Allow it to cool before serving.
- The pie will deflate a bit as it cools which is perfectly normal.
Serve the sweet and tasty Italian Cheesecake with tea.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Save time, money and space with the FoodSaver® Vacuum Sealing System! AND it keeps food fresh up to 5x longer! Read our bloggers' experiences with the FoodSaver® System and see why you should get one for your home. Plus get a chance to win $100 Visa gift card! Read more