ITALIAN PEPPER STEAK
By Scrumptiouz on September 27, 2013
Italian Pepper Steak
Preparation time: 35 Min
Servings: 5 People
Here is our today’s recipe for Italian Pepper Steak.
Ingredients for Italian Pepper Steak:
- 12 ounces beef steak, cut into bite-size strips
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red chili
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 16 ounce pepper and onion
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 15 ounce Italian-Style tomato sauce
Here are the easy steps to make Italian Pepper Steak:
- Combine steak strips and ¼ teaspoon crushed red chili. Set it aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 Tablespoon of olive oil. Add vegetables and stir-fry until crisp-tender.
- Add balsamic vinegar, toss to coat.
- Remove it from skillet, cover and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil and add beef and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes
- Stir in tomato sauce and heat through.
- Toss beef mixture with vegetables and serve with white rice.
Enjoy the tasty and delicious Italian Pepper Steak.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Genie Gratto
Most Popular on Cooking for Health
Recent Comments on Cooking for Health
By Kate Kerley