Ivory Blush Roses
Focusing on creating and keeping home, through decorating, downsizing and simplifying, losing weight, crafting, cooking, maintaining and growing my faith and getting out of debt. I hope to post about what inspires me and comment on what discourages me.
Here are some of the goals that I blog about.
· Creating a serene, peaceful and beautiful home.
· Downsize my possessions so that they will ALL fit within my two-bedroom apartment. I want to live in an almost “spare” environment.
· Becoming debt free by December 2008.
·Spending more time doing the things I love. Painting in oils and watercolors. Spinning and Knitting. Sewing and crafting things for the home (and family members and friends too). Cooking good meals, baking bread, making food from scratch and eating healthy.
· Losing weight. Short term goal ~ to weigh less than 220lbs. Long term goal ~ to weigh between 140 and 160lbs.
· Maintain and grow an active faith.
~ To use what I have. (and I have a lot of stuff!)
~ To make what I need as far as I am able or buy handmade.
~ To buy natural products of renewable resources and to eschew synthetics and plastics within reason.
~ To walk gently on the earth
~ To re-use, re-new, re-cycle.
~ To budget
~ To eat healthy and get daily exercise for at least 30 minutes daily.