January 9th.... The Busy Me....Not Really!!!
Well I have been absent from NaBloPoMo since Monday!!! Sorry
but I have had my hands full with other wonderful projects and
Tuesday was spent doing 2 things
1. Lining up another job since I couldn’t stand the pressure of
keeping quiet anymore on Monday!!! I never said I was didn’t want
to do it anymore, I just wouldn’t stand for lies to be a part of our
arrangement anymore. And that's all I am going to say about
that......until Tuesday if I don’t get what is due to me!!!
2. Making a new blog on blogspot.com. I am so so excited about
this one too. I really do want to make this a source of extra
income. I am also learning that I am a true writer soul. I don’t want
to write..... I need to write. It's just a piece of the whole of who I
Wednesday was spent with a 3rd grade class at the local
environmental center. That was so much fun. Thankfully it wasn't
as cold as I thought it was going to be. I already have a post on
the back burner about the fun we had. I will finish it today. And I
will finish the Animated movies of the past 13 years too.
Today I have so much to do but I am checking them off pretty
quickly. OK who am I really kidding I have only done one thing so
far. Here's my to do list for today.......
1. Post on Blogspot.com...........Check
2. Catch up on NaBloPoMo.........1/3 of a Check
3. Gotta play my Facebook games.........Not done
4. Clean the house..........Not done
5. Watch the new American Horror Story: The Coven episode on
the DVR from last night......Not done
6. Watch the new SVU episode also on the DVR from last
7. Make the Chili for the Chili Mac tonight....Not Done
8. Prepare posts for Friday (since I will be working at my new
job)........ Not Done
So as you can see, I need to get my ass of this laptop and get
down to business. It's time to become the Multitasking queen I
am. I was doing it while I typing. My Facebook game bonuses
have been claimed. Now I can begin to check of #3. LOL I love
Well until later today when I finish catching up on here, I hope
everyone has a stellar morning. Stellar....i truly don’t know where
that came from.