Keep Going and a little Friend Making Monday
Now it's that time...If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.comso we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What is your favorite color? I stay close to black and dark gray mostly, but do love red and purple.
2. Share one or more of your talents. I am craftier then even I give myself credit for. I am currently working on setting up my Etsy site....so stay tuned for details!
3. If you were spending the day getting to know someone new, where would you want to go? Good question, probably a coffee shop, coffee relaxes me and makes me happy...but not Starbucks. I have issues with Starbucks, the coffee always tastes burnt to me.
4. What is your favorite meal? My hubby makes so many great things, but I'd have to say his bruschetta. I LOVE IT!!!
5. Do you prefer to text or talk? Depends on the person.
6. Share something about yourself that might surprise someone that you're getting to know. I have been on an episode of Unsolved Mysteries (and no, I did not get to meet Robert Stack).
7. Do you color your hair? When I have time and energy....if you saw me right now you'd know I was lacking in both as my silver "sparkles" are showing through. :)
8. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Both, of course not at the same time...that would be overkill :)
9. What is your favorite breakfast food? I have oatmeal most days during the week because I can make it quickly at work, but I love eggs!!!
10. Would your friends say that you're sarcastic? Without a doubt, yes!
11. Do you prefer salty or sweet? I am a salty girl (this seems to crossover to my personality as well most of the time).
12. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? The first thing I notice about ANYONE is their teeth. I wore braces and appreciate all the time and money that people put into a nice smile (I am also spending that $$ right now on my oldest). As for the opposite sex...after teeth, eyes...most definitely. My hubby has the most gorgeous caramel mocha eyes. <swoon>
13. What is the last movie you watched? Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure, we watched it (again) yesterday.
14. Are you religious? I believe in God and have my own sense of faith, but don't feel that I can be boxed into one sect, nor do I think we should be.
15. Are you a neat freak, a slob, or somewhere in between? I used to be a complete freak...like Monica styled from Friends about cleaning...now its more clean as we go and power clean when company is coming. The kids make it hard sometimes.
16. Share something from your bucket list that you hope to do someday. I really want to go to Europe.
17. Are you a risk taker, or do you prefer to play it safe? Hmmmm I'd like to think that I'm a risk taker, but am in reality more close to the cuff. I would do ANYTHING for family regardless of the risk if they were in need...but that's a different story.
18. Have you ever worn braces? Yes. Two years, 1 month and 17 days...not that I was counting.
19. Would you rather spend an evening at a theater or at a club? Hard one...I used to work in theatre, and the hubs still does....so at times it can be overload.
20. If you could have three wishes, what would one of them be? Not sure I could narrow it down...too many things I want for my kiddos and family.
Now it's your turn to answer this week's questions. Don't forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!