Kid-friendly recipes for the holidays
Hope you had a lovely long holiday weekend. Cooking with the kids is always a special family time. My daughter loves to bake and she surprised me with a delicious Sunday breakfast. So sweet! If you want to try cooking with the kids this holiday season, check out the kid-friendly recipes below. Bon appetit!
A few of my favorite cooking with kids recipes:
- Buttery Holiday Spritz Cookies: A Norwegian recipe that everyone loves!
- Mini German Pancakes: Perfect meal for breakfast or dinner.
- Easy Raspberry Tiramisu: You don't need fresh berries for this one, frozen fruit works great.
- Kids' Choice Citrus Cranberry Chicken: I love that you can also assemble this meal the night before and bake it when you are ready.
- Many more kid-friendly recipes here.
Photos by me, Chris Olson.
~ Chris Olson
Writer and illustrator