Kitchen Adventure - Tomato Soup
By shilpi.shekhar.verma on November 06, 2012
There is slight nip in the air already), so its time for soup. So, here is a nice simple recipe for tomato soup i made today, almost as simple as packet soups.
2-3 garlic cloves
ginger - 1 inch
Now the quick steps :
Use pressure cooker
1. Wash and cut tomatoes in halves.
2. Add garlic & ginger
3. Add water to sufficiently cover the tomatoes
4. close the cooker, put it on heat for 3-4 whistles
5. Let is cool for few minutes open the cooker , use hand blender to mix to a soupy consistency.
6. Add butter, salt & pepper , put it back on heat till it comes to a boil.
7.Sieve through and done
Serve hot !!
More Like This
Recent Posts by shilpi.shekhar.verma
Most Popular on BlogHer
UPDATE: Human Trafficking Hits Close to Home For One Blogger: 14-Year-Old Jewel Fitzgerald Has Been Found