Kitchen Adventure - Tomato Soup
By shilpi.shekhar.verma on November 06, 2012
There is slight nip in the air already), so its time for soup. So, here is a nice simple recipe for tomato soup i made today, almost as simple as packet soups.
2-3 garlic cloves
ginger - 1 inch
Now the quick steps :
Use pressure cooker
1. Wash and cut tomatoes in halves.
2. Add garlic & ginger
3. Add water to sufficiently cover the tomatoes
4. close the cooker, put it on heat for 3-4 whistles
5. Let is cool for few minutes open the cooker , use hand blender to mix to a soupy consistency.
6. Add butter, salt & pepper , put it back on heat till it comes to a boil.
7.Sieve through and done
Serve hot !!
More Like This
Recent Posts by shilpi.shekhar.verma
Most Popular on BlogHer
All October, you can help support breast cancer awareness by rounding up your JCPenney purchases to the nearest dollar. Contributions will be donated to JCPenney Cares to directly fund programs supporting breast cancer awareness, including The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® and The National Breast Cancer Foundation®. Read more
Most Popular on Food
Recent Comments on Food