Kitchen Tips - Making Cooking Easier!
By Felicia Lim on December 05, 2012
Sometimes the most obvious questions are what needs to be answered.
Of course, I'm referring to questions that arise in the kitchen, when you are rushing to prepare a meal, desperately chopping the seemingly endless list of ingredients, or when you've got a brain freeze and can't think of what kind of healthy foods to incorporate into a meal.
Or perhaps you could never quite understand what a "negative calorie vegetable" really is all about, or why eating bananas with spots can help you prevent cancer.
Maybe you're a health-conscious person wondering how to fit healthy meals into your menu.
Why should I steam my food?
Why is baking healthier than deep-frying?
What are the benefits of green tea?
How do I incorporate onions & garlic in my meals?
Or perhaps, all your really want to know has nothing to do with health.
How do I cut an onion without crying?
How do I cook garlic without smelling like it?
Where can I store the extra spaghetti pasta?
Or you may wonder about the how to make the most of your dollar in the kitchen.
How do you stretch your dollar with food in the fridge?
What can you do with leftover food so it doesn't go to waste?
And...sometimes we just want to know the answers to frivolous questions!
How do I cook all I want, without getting fat?
Here's a quick compilation of tips I've learned in the kitchen..with plenty more to come!
- How to Cut Onions without Crying
- How to Cook Garlic Without Smelling like Garlic
- 6 Easy Ways to Use Onions in Your Meals
- 4 Easy Ways to Use Garlic in Your Meals
- Rice and the Many Ways to Cook It
- How Ripe Bananas Help Prevent Cancer
- 10 Super Healthy Foods You Should Incorporate into Your Meals
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Steam Your Food
- Why Baking is Healthier than Deep-Frying & How to Get Used to it
- Celery, the Miracle Weight Loss Vegetable
- Green Tea's Health Benefits
- Why You Should Eat A Rainbow Diet
Saving money in the kitchen:
- How to Stretch Your Dollar with Food in Your Fridge
- 7 Things to do with Leftover Food
- Using Cream Cheese to Substitute Mascarpone Cheese
Miscellaneous kitchen tips:
- Interesting Ways to Make Use of Everyday Items in & out of the Kitchen
- How Eating at Home Can Save Your Life... And Your Family!
- Colours & Fragrances that Stir Up Your Appetite
More Like This
Recent Posts by Felicia Lim
Most Popular on BlogHer
UPDATE: Human Trafficking Hits Close to Home For One Blogger: 14-Year-Old Jewel Fitzgerald Has Been Found