Layered Taco Dip - great appetizer to serve at any type of party
This is a great appetizer to serve at any type of party. It is easy to make and has a great taste that everyone enjoys. Layered Taco Dip
Layered Taco Dip
- 1 (1 ounce) package of taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can of refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) container of sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) jar of salsa
- 1 bunch of chopped green onions
- 1 small head of iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 (6 ounce) can of sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread the mixture into a trifle bowl or a similar type of bowl.
- Mix the sour cream and softened cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spread over the refried beans.
- Top the layers with salsa. Place a layer of green onions and lettuce over the salsa and top with the cheddar cheese. Garnish with the drained black olives.
Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours before serving and serve with tortilla chips.
Daily coupon, savings and deal updates!