I LOVE anything with Lemon…and that includes these bars! They’re simply amazing and so easy to make!! ENJOY!
- 1 c flour
- 1/4 c powdered sugar
- 1 stick of butter cubed
- Juice of one large lemon (plus 1 tblsp)
- Zest from one large lemon
- 1 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 c flour
- 1/4 tblsp baking powder
- Combine 1 C flour, powdered sugar and butter in food processor. Press into foil lined pan (8 by 8) Bake 350 for 18 min.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs. Add in zest, juice, sugar. Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Pour egg mixture over hot crust and return to oven for 20 minutes or until set and lightly browned.