Lemon Butter Chicken: Dinner for two
By Dainty Darling on January 01, 2014
Surprise your other half with this delicious date night meal.
10. Serve and enjoy :)
9. Sprinkle paprika and cayenne pepper on the top and place in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until internal temp of the chicken reaches 170*.
8. Place 1 slice of feta cheese and 2 slices of red pepper on top of the chicken in the center and roll up, placing the seam of the chicken on the bottom.
7. Repeat with the other chicken.
6. Place on a greased, sided cooking sheet and squeeze 1/2 a lemon on the chicken,
5. Put 1/2 the butter mix into the bag and coat chicken.
4. Place one chicken breast into a ziploc bag and hit to even it out.
3. Puncture chicken with a fork to make holes from top to bottom, then side to side.
2. Add the zest of the lemon and rosemary to the butter, set aside.
1/2 stick of butter
2 chicken breasts1 lemon
RosemaryCayenne pepper (optional)
Directions:1. Melt butter and preheat the oven to 325*
I served this with butternut squash mashed potatoes and Parmesan green beans, which is just a bag of steamers plain green beans with sprinkled parmesan on it. All the spices are to taste, some people don't like as much rosemary as I do :)
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Recipes
Recent Comments on Recipes