A Look Back on Resolutions
Last year I thought I made some realistic resolutions. Here look, what do you think:
- Bungee jump in tandem
- Make out in a movie (I've never done that... neither has Russ)
- NYC (Green Day Musical) Go camping (sleep in sleeping bags)
- YogaFit Certified
- Toobe the River more Schlitterbahn
- Weigh less at the end of the year
- Finish New Testament, Start Old Testament
- Get the dinet set from Canada
So I thought they were realistic. But here's what I accomplished:
- YogaFit Certified (and teaching weekly)
- Toobe'd more (almost weekly!)
- Schlitterbahn (with Dave and Steph in Aug. Can't wait to go back)
- Weigh less at the end of the year? (debatable. But I feel more healthy)
- Finished New Testament! ... and started the Book of Mormon. Whoops. I forgot we wanted to start the Old Testament.
Maybe it it's a Resolution for two years it will happen?
Sad, sad sad. Well, I guess 5/10 isn't too bad.