A Look Back on Resolutions
By charmainewilde on December 31, 2010
Last year I thought I made some realistic resolutions. Here look, what do you think:
- Bungee jump in tandem
- Make out in a movie (I've never done that... neither has Russ)
- NYC (Green Day Musical) Go camping (sleep in sleeping bags)
- YogaFit Certified
- Toobe the River more Schlitterbahn
- Weigh less at the end of the year
- Finish New Testament, Start Old Testament
- Get the dinet set from Canada
So I thought they were realistic. But here's what I accomplished:
- YogaFit Certified (and teaching weekly)
- Toobe'd more (almost weekly!)
- Schlitterbahn (with Dave and Steph in Aug. Can't wait to go back)
- Weigh less at the end of the year? (debatable. But I feel more healthy)
- Finished New Testament! ... and started the Book of Mormon. Whoops. I forgot we wanted to start the Old Testament.
Maybe it it's a Resolution for two years it will happen?
Sad, sad sad. Well, I guess 5/10 isn't too bad.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Work/Life
The Ultimate Litter Experience
We tried Cat’s Pride® Fresh & Light® Ultimate Care™ because of its high absorbing clay for great lightweight performance. Check out our reviews and videos and see why we choose to buy Cat's Pride for our furry friends. Plus get a chance to win $100!