LOW CARB CINNAMON PECANS
Oven roasted pecans coated in cinnamon are by far my new favorite snack. It takes very little preparation, minimal dish washing, low carb, gluten-free and Paleo.
This is a very basic recipe and when it comes down to it I only have to wash a bowl, spatula and my hand; I use my hand to toss the ingredients together. This is the best lazy person treat and I say "lazy" proudly.
- 8oz. pecan halves
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. cinnamon, ground
- 1 pack Stevia In The Raw (or sweetener of choice)
- omit stevia for a 21DSD compliant treat
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl toss the pecans and olive oil together until pecans are well coated
- Add cinnamon and sweetener and continue to coat the pecans
- Spread the coated pecans onto the parchment lined baking sheet and place in the oven for 15 minutes; checking every 5 minutes to prevent burning
ADD A COMMENT
Simply Beverages™ use never-from-concentrate juices in all of their beverages. And they never add any preservatives, colors or artificial flavors. Read our bloggers' posts and find fun beverage recipes you can serve this summer! Plus get a chance to win $100. Read more