MAPLE-PUMPKIN MUG CAKE
By Nummy For My Tummy on January 31, 2014
I've never been a breakfast eater, but I think that goes for most people. The last thing I want to do in the morning is wake up let alone prepare a meal. I usually gulp down a mug of Bullet Proof coffee and hope for the best.
On those mornings when I feel the need for something slightly more substantial I always go to my favorite - THE MUG CAKE!
Here we go...
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c. coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup (the real stuff)
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Combine all ingredients and blend together until smooth; I like to use the Magic Bullet
- Lightly oil a microwave safe mug
- Pour batter into oiled mug
- Microwave for 2 minutes
- Flip onto a plate and top with more syrup or anything else you're into
More Like This
Recent Posts by Nummy For My Tummy
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Frugal Kitchen
Recent Comments on Frugal Kitchen