MARINATED MEDITERRANEAN OLIVES
By Scrumptiouz on September 27, 2013
Here is our today’s recipe for Marinated Mediterranean Olives.
Ingredients for Marinated Mediterranean Olives:
- 1½ tablespoons coriander seeds
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 200 g Kalamata olives
- 200 g green olives
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black and red pepper
Here are the easy steps to make Marinated Mediterranean Olives:
- Crush the coriander seeds but not finely ground.
- Peel off long and thick strips of lemon zest and put it in a bowl with olives.
- Squeeze the lemon and add extra virgin olive oil in it.
- Add salt, pepper and crushed coriander seeds.
- Pour the dressing over olives and leave it to marinate.
- The longer you leave them to marinate, the better they will taste.
Later enjoy the tasty and juicy Marinated Mediterranean Olives.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Lori Luna
Most Popular on Gluten-Free
Recent Comments on Gluten-Free
By Kalyn Denny